Our Business Tax services are designed to meet your business tax compliance and advisory needs.
Our tax professionals draw on their diverse perspectives and skills to give you a seamless service through all the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
Our talented people, consistent methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service give you all you need to build the strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help your business achieve its ambitions.
In present scenario, handling tax matters may be little tricky and complex. Be a part of our tax knowledge and vast services experience sharing journey .We believe that all clients are different and need individual tax strategies. These strategies ensure that obligations that always known before and that maximum benefit is derived from allowances, reliefs and tax concession.
We deal with all matters of our clients starting from the Preparation of various Income tax, and Sales Tax Returns up to completion of assessment and appeals before the Commissioner Appeals, the Income tax Appellate Tribunal and the Settlement Commission, We also advise our clients for various tax strategies and tax saving measures falling within the law. Our philosophy is to ensure that our clients get the most advantageous treatment under the law while complying with the complex requirements of tax statutes and regulations.
How we can add value!
Developing detailed planning strategies (including industry specific issues) to help reduce clients' administrative and tax costs from taxes which includes.
- Identification of tax efficient and effective planning opportunities.
- Formulating tax efficient business models.
Advising on the Income tax / sales tax / excise duty treatment / disclosures under periodic tax returns and potential liabilities of specific transactions.
- Advice on classification, valuation, applicability of taxes on transactions and admissibility to tax benefits/exemptions.
- Opinions on indirect tax issues.
Tax Health Check and Due Diligences
- Carry out diagnostic health check analysis from a tax perspective.
- Buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence for strategies acquisitions and disposals.
- Ascertaining the tax liabilities (if any) that affect the financial performance of the entity, once the investment or disinvestment has been concluded.
Assisting clients on disputes with tax authorities including representation before tax and appellate authorities and liaison with lawyers in appeals before the High Court and Supreme Court.
Our business tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax policy and controversy. Business Tax consists of different service offerings, including:
- Registration with tax authorities.
- E-Filling monthly statements.
- E-Filling Annual Return.
- Proceedings of notices from Tax Authorities.
- Assessment and appeals
- Tax Audits
We have established a practice to meet clients' needs providing a wide range of indirect tax services.
Sales Tax is a tax on value addition and a multi-point tax, which is levied at every stage of sale. Sales Tax encompasses the entire value addition process and supply chain partners. In view of that its importance to business has phenomenally increased.
Federal Excise Duty is a levy on manufacturing sector as well as on services sector.
After 18th Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, provinces have been given right to levy tax on services in their territorial jurisdiction. Consequently scope of indirect taxes and its importance has increased manifolds.
In Pakistan there are four provinces and a capital territory and all the provinces and the capital territory have enacted their own piece of legislation for services taxation.
To meet the compliance and regulatory requirements and be tax efficient at the same time is a daunting task for the businesses.
We assist the business in fulfilling this task.
Indirect Tax Laws in Pakistan comprises of:
- Sales Tax Act, 1990
- Federal Excise Act, 2005
- Sindh Sales Tax on Services Act, 2011
- Punjab Sales Tax on Services Act, 2012
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sales Tax on Services Act, 2013
- Baluchistan Sales Tax on Services Act, 2015
- Islamabad Capital Territory Sales Tax on Services Ordinance, 2001.
Our business indirect tax professionals help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax policy and controversy and have the skill of strong representation before tax authorities. To gain client’s trust and to stay ahead of your opponents, we provide following indirect tax services:
Sales Tax and FED Related Services
- Registration with authorities (GST both federal & Provincial).
- Filling monthly statements.
- Filling Annual Statements.
- Proceedings of notices from Authorities.
- Assessment and appeals
Get in touch with Muhammad Ahmad & Co for Tax Matters
Our professionals will help solve your problemsContact Us